Terms of Service
Take a moment to read our online shopping Terms of Service to understand how they apply to your online purchase of any products or services.
- Registration is automated on our website when you submit your first booking request online.
- Registration and use of our online booking website constitute your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms of our website.
- To register you will be required to provide specific information, including personal and payment card details, an email address and a password.
- Please keep your password private.
- We accept no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from using or misusing your password.
- You are required to enter your email address and password each time you visit our online booking site.
- Please login and browse to My Account to amend any of your details.
Product Sales and Availability
- All products displayed on our website are subject to availability.
- All prices on our site are quoted in South African Rands and are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or change the specifications of our products and services occasionally without notice.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if any products or services you ordered are unavailable.
- We regret that no order will be accepted if we identify a material error in the description of our goods or services or their prices on our website.
- You will not always be charged the prices reflected online, as upon your request, we may provide additional products and services.
- Bookings are subject to availability and delivery address. Specific products are variable/random mass items. The average mass of such a product may be indicated online as a guide to the cost; you will be charged slightly more or less, depending on the actual weight of the product delivered to you.
- The prices include Value-Added Tax.
- Special promotions may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability and limited offer stipulations.
- Special promotions apply only to items on your original online order (i.e. not to items added after the order was placed).
- Discount vouchers are only applicable to items that are not on sale.
- When you order online, funds equal to the total value of your order will be reserved against the card you are paying with during the checkout process.
- To allow for possible product substitutions, payment will only be effected once your booking is confirmed for availability.
- By submitting your booking order, identity number and payment card details, you warrant that you are authorised to make payment with the payment card and that sufficient funds are available to pay for the order.
General Terms and Conditions
- While we will use reasonable endeavour to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Chartercraft website, we make no warranties concerning its accuracy, whether express or implied.
- The Chartercraft website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement.
- We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, concerning the Chartercraft website or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Chartercraft Website, including but not limited to implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Chartercraft website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Chartercraft website.
Links to Other Websites
- This Website may include links to other internet Websites maintained by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Chartercraft provides Third Party Websites to you solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of Third Party Websites does not imply endorsement by Chartercraft of the Third Party Websites.
- You access Third Party Websites at your own risk, and by accessing them, you leave the Chartercraft Website.
- Third-Party Websites are not under the control of Chartercraft, and Chartercraft is not responsible for the contents of any Third Party Website.
- You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and, therefore, shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Chartercraft website and any information provided to or taken from the Chartercraft website by you.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses; In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of the Conditions, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Website, products and services.
- We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information.
- Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Chartercraft through this Website or otherwise (collectively “Comments”) are not confidential.
- They will become and remain Chartercraft’s property.
- The disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to Chartercraft of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation.
- Comments submitted by you must not violate any third party’s right and must not contain any libellous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
- You agree to these Terms and Conditions of website use by using this website service.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms of Service, nothing herein shall limit your rights as a consumer under South African law.