Flying Time mins
Ground Time hrs
Tour Time hrs
Check Booking Availability
Cape Peninsula Helicopter Tour
Submit a booking request to check availability.
Experience The Cape Peninsula Helicopter Tour
The Cape Town Helicopter Tour is an exhilarating and unforgettable way to see the best of the Cape Peninsula. It covers the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, False Bay, and the Cape Peninsula coastline, allowing you to see some of the most spectacular views of the South African coastline from a unique perspective. The tour is a 50-minute flight from Cape Town to the Cape of Good Hope while you relish the views of the rocky headland and the Atlantic Coastline of the Cape Peninsula from all angles before flying along the False Bay coastline onto Cape Town. This is a unique and thrilling way to experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. You are guaranteed an unforgettable adventure with multiple tour options, top-class amenities, and knowledgeable pilots. Take advantage of this opportunity to see the Cape from a whole new perspective. Book your tour today and get ready to be awed by the spectacular scenery that awaits you.
Charter the Cape Peninsula Helicopter Tour
- Minimum 2 guests per booking.
- Check-in at least 30 mins before flight departure.
- Take-off from the V&A Waterfront.
- Flight Time: 50 minutes.
- Tour Time: 1.5 hours.
- Qualified, professional pilots and flight crew.
- Fuel sufficient for the charter.
- A complimentary welcome drink.
- Lunch, drinks and other activities during the tour.
Terms and Conditions
- The availability of all charters is subject to weather conditions and at the discretion of the charter operator.
- Booking and payment currency is in South African Rands.
- All charter bookings are subject to our Charter Terms and Conditions.
- You may be required to accept terms and conditions specific to the Charter Operator.
- The Charter Operator reserves the right to bring the helicopter back to base if operationally required and will perform the collection from the wine estate at the appointed time.
How to Book
- Fill in the booking form for the charter you're interested in, and select whether you'd like us to quote for additional options.
- Once we've confirmed the booking date and time, we'll email you the quote for your charter, including additional options and our Charter Terms and Conditions.
- We'll send you your invoice and a secure payment link once we receive your acceptance of the quote and the signed booking terms and conditions.
- To secure your charter, simply make payment in full by bank transfer or a secure payment link.
- To avoid disappointment, it's best to reserve your charter early, especially during high season.
- Once we receive your payment, we'll send you a confirmed charter reservation email with all the essential details of your charter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.