Check Booking Availability
Minimum Charter Time: 3 hours
Day based pricing : SC Mirage
Hourly based pricing
23.1m / 76'
9.8m / 32′ 15″
Submit a booking request to check availability.
Experience Sailing Catamaran Mirage
Welcome to the epitome of luxury and adventure aboard the magnificent Sailing Catamaran Mirage, one of South Africa's newest, largest, and safest private yachts. Mirage is 76 feet of sheer sophistication, offering unmatched spaciousness and five-star service. Crafted in 2016 by Matrix Yachts, the Mirage 760 is a maritime masterpiece tailored to navigate the unpredictable Cape weather and designed for corporate events, special occasions, and private functions. Sailing Catamaran Mirage is your premium choice for business networking events, birthdays, films, photoshoots, and weddings. The Mirage Catamaran accommodates up to 115 guests for an unforgettable sailing escapade. However, the vessel's capacity may vary depending on the event type when considering additional staff such as first aiders, lifeguards, bouncers, and crew.
Relax and spread out on Mirage's spacious double-deck configuration. The bridge deck features a vast saloon, while the upper deck features an expansive flybridge with VIP seating for 61 passengers, offering unobstructed views of Cape Town's stunning vistas. With seating for up to 52 guests, the prominent modern bar and substantial open area on the deck are perfect for dancing, entertainment, and socialising. Inside, enjoy comfort with three luxuriously fitted bathrooms accessible via stairs leading into the hulls from the saloon. Gourmet cuisine is prepared on board in the fully equipped commercial-grade kitchen or on the two large stainless steel outdoor grills on the aft deck. Bask in the warm African sun on the catamaran's front netting and trampoline area, or relax on tailor-made decking and soak in the live entertainment and unforgettable vistas. The semi-enclosed saloon and flybridge awnings provide protection from varied weather conditions, ensuring a premier sailing experience regardless of the weather.
- Saloon / Lounge
- Onboard Bar
- Galley / Kitchen
- Head / Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Swim Ladders
- BBQ / Braai
- Padded Seating
- Roof Covering
- BBQ / Braai
- Sound System
- USB / Bluetooth
- Satellite/IP TV
- Flat Screen TV
- Floating Pool
- Water Slide
- SUP Board
Charter Sailing Catamaran Mirage
Experience the thrill of a day charter aboard the Mirage Catamaran, where we tailor every detail to your pleasure.
- Day charters are a minimum of 3 hours.
- A 15% service charge is applied to food and drinks, benefiting the hardworking crew.
- Qualified, professional crew and stewardess.
- Fuel sufficient for the charter.
- Exclusive use of the yacht.
- A welcome drink (MCC/Prosecco or sparkling juice)
- Enjoy the use of our floating pool, water slide, and SUP boards for charters lasting 4 hours or more.
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses and ice.
- Swimming towels.
- Additional Catering (unless specified).
- Additional Drinks (unless specified).
- Additional Entertainment (unless specified).
- Other options/activities.
Select any of the following additional options in your booking request if you'd like us to:
- Quote for Catering: quote to provide catering options ranging from platters to menus catering for kosher, halaal, vegan and more.
- Please note that guests are not permitted to bring their own catering.
- Quote for Drinks: to provide drink options ranging from alcohol to mixers and beverages.
- This charter includes a complimentary welcome drink.
- Please note that guests are not permitted to bring their own beverages.
- Quote for Entertainment: quote to provide entertainment options ranging from a DJ to a multi-piece band.
- This charter includes an onboard sound system with Bluetooth connectivity, so feel free to bring your own music.
- If you would like to provide your own DJ, fees will apply.
- Quote for Jet-Ski: quote to arrange for a jet-ski to be brought onboard.
- Quote for Security: For charters with 60+ guests, mandatory security services ensure your safety.
- Quote for Lifesavers: For watersports enthusiasts, lifeguards can be arranged for added safety.
Terms and Conditions
- The availability of all charters is subject to weather conditions and at the discretion of the charter operator.
- Booking and payment currency is in South African Rands.
- All charter bookings are subject to our Charter Terms and Conditions.
- You may be required to accept terms and conditions specific to the Charter Operator.
How to Book
- Fill in the booking form for the charter you're interested in, and select whether you'd like us to quote for additional options.
- Once we've confirmed the booking date and time, we'll email you the quote for your charter, including additional options and our Charter Terms and Conditions.
- We'll send you your invoice and a secure payment link once we receive your acceptance of the quote and the signed booking terms and conditions.
- To secure your charter, simply make payment in full by bank transfer or a secure payment link.
- To avoid disappointment, it's best to reserve your charter early, especially during high season.
- Once we receive your payment, we'll send you a confirmed charter reservation email with all the essential details of your charter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.